In many parts of the world, simple, proven interventions can change behaviors and improve the health of mothers and newborns. PATH’s innovative social behavior change and communication model, Projecting Health, focuses on empowering communities to use digital media to effectively improve local health knowledge and behaviors.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: March 2014
426 KB PDF
Hard copies are not available.
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Advancing technologies
- About PATH's work > Encouraging healthy behaviors
- Health technologies > Information and communication technologies
- Maternal and child health > Nutrition
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA