This issue of Directions in Global Health highlights PATH’s work over a decade to improve control of Japanese encephalitis and make an affordable vaccine from China widely available. It includes an editorial by Dr. Kathy Neuzil, who directs PATH’s Vaccine Access and Delivery Global Program. Other articles cover work to bring a rapid test for river blindness to market, use community-led videos to improve health, tackle diabetes and tuberculosis, and help public health managers with information systems.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: December 2013
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Tuberculosis
- Health technologies > Diagnostic technologies
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
- Vaccines and immunization > Japanese encephalitis
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA