This fact sheet highlights PATH's Impact Initiatives. Through these initiatives, cross-program teams identify high-priority health areas for improvement, set institutional goals, and then mobilize resources to achieve them. Each initiative focuses on carefully selected countries and innovations.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: September 2013
104 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Areas of focus fact sheets
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Miscellaneous
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Malaria
- Health technologies > Newborn health
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
- Vaccines and immunization > Pneumococcal disease
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA