This issue of Directions in Global Health features PATH’s Sure Start project, which helped to improve maternal and newborn health in India. Other articles cover strategies to eliminate malaria, advocacy and communications to improve tuberculosis control, a landmark vaccine introduction in Ghana, and a new child-health initiative in southern Africa.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: May 2012
1,024 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Malaria
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Tuberculosis
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Pneumococcal disease
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA