This fact sheet provides an overview of PATH's work in protecting children from diarrheal disease.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: June 2015
123 KB PDF
Hard copies are not available.
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Areas of focus fact sheets
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > PATH's areas of focus
- For advocates and policymakers > Child health
- Health technologies > Safe water
- Maternal and child health > Controlling diarrheal disease
- Vaccines and immunization > Diarrheal disease
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA