This issue of Directions in Global Health highlights PATH’s work to reduce the global burden of HIV/AIDS. It describes how PATH strengthens community-based responses; addresses gender norms to reduce HIV risk; integrates services for maximum effectiveness against HIV, tuberculosis, and other health challenges; advances needed technologies; and evaluates project impact. In addition, Dr. Julie Pulerwitz offers her perspective on turning the tide against AIDS.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: July 2012
1,198 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Directions in Global Health
Related regions: Global
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > HIV and AIDS
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Tuberculosis
- Health technologies > Diagnostic technologies
- Health technologies > Woman-initiated protection
- Reproductive health > Gender-based violence and rights
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA