This brochure provides an overview of PATH's work to reduce the burden of HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis around the world. It outlines PATH's overall approach, key strategies, and core competencies.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: July 2010
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Encouraging healthy behaviors
- About PATH's work > Strengthening health systems
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > HIV and AIDS
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > Tuberculosis
- Reproductive health > Gender-based violence and rights
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA