Part of the Technology Updates series, this fact sheet describes PATH's current project to improve packaging of nevirapine used to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV.
Corporate author(s): PATH
Publication date: May 2010
716 KB PDF
Some digital files may be saved at low resolutions to conserve file size. Versions with higher quality may be available; see the contact information below to enquire.
This publication is part of the series Technology Updates
Related regions: Global
- About PATH's work > Advancing technologies
- Emerging and epidemic diseases > HIV and AIDS
- For advocates and policymakers > Health technologies
- Health technologies > Newborn health
- Maternal and child health > Safe birth and newborn care
For more information…
Contact: PATH Publications
Mailing address: PATH, PO Box 900922, Seattle, WA 98109 USA