Outlook is also available online. Image: PATH.
Up-to-date synthesis of hot topics and best practices
How do busy public health professionals in developing countries stay on top of the latest research? In part by reading Outlook, a periodical produced and distributed by PATH for 30 years.
Since 1983, we’ve been synthesizing the latest scientific research and evidence on effective reproductive health programming and making it available to managers, policymakers, health care providers, researchers, and educators around the world. Outlook has been published in English, Chinese, French, Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. It reaches more than 55,000 readers in some 180 countries. Because each issue is reviewed by independent experts, our colleagues around the world can rely on its accuracy. Topics have included:
- Adolescent sexual and reproductive health
- Unmet need for family planning
- Behavior change communication
- Cervical cancer prevention
- Contraceptive methods
- Hormonal contraception and HIV
- Increasing access to health services through pharmacists
- Male sterilization
- Misoprostol use in obstetrics and gynecology
- The female condom
To subscribe, please email email@example.com.