Past issues of our e-newsletter on our work in vaccine technologies
Vaccine Technologies News and Updates provides briefings on our work to advance innovative technologies that help to improve vaccine products and the way they are delivered, especially in remote settings with limited access to health facilities and refrigeration equipment.
Click on the links below to access past issues via the Campaign Monitor website.
- Working to develop a multi-dose rotavirus vaccine
- Innovations in vaccine stabilization heat up
- Leveraging PATH's product development laboratory
- New publications
- Vaccine carrier technology awarded Grand Challenges Explorations grant
- Tackling polio with a range of innovative vaccine technologies
- New tool for the planning and management of the vaccine cold chain
- New consortium catalyzes knowledge sharing
- Developing a thermostable polyvalent conjugate meningococcal vaccine
- Ensuring the effective presentation and delivery of life-saving rotavirus vaccines
- New formulation technology may ease vaccine delivery
- Advancing intradermal vaccine delivery with jet injectors
- New tools for formulation development