PATH leaders discuss future directions in development of vaccines, prevention and control, and drug treatments
On April 19, 2012, PATH hosted an event in advance of World Malaria Day to discuss new directions in malaria work. Programs featured included the PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative, the Malaria Control and Evaluation Partnership in Africa, and OneWorld Health, a PATH affiliate.
View the “Future Directions in Malaria: Accelerating Progress” webcast below.
“Future Directions in Malaria: Accelerating Progress”
Aired 9:00 a.m. EDT, Thursday, April 19, 2012.
Moderator and discussant
Dr. Carter Diggs, US Agency for International Development
- Dr. David Kaslow, PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative
- Dr. Rick Steketee, PATH's Malaria Control and Evaluation Partnership in Africa
- Hugh Chang, OneWorld Health, an affiliate of PATH
- PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative website
- Malaria Control and Evaluation Partnership in Africa
- OneWorld Health website
Posted April 18, 2012. Updated April 20, 2012.