Watch the 2014 Breakfast for Global Health video to see how PATH is giving children in South Africa the best start in life.
The Breakfast for Global Health provides critical support to fuel PATH’s most innovative projects. Each May we invite hundreds of people to enjoy breakfast, discover PATH’s work, and join us in saving the lives of women and children around the world.
A tenth anniversary celebration
In May 2014, nearly 1,000 people gathered for the tenth anniversary of the Breakfast for Global Health. For the first time ever, we held the event in two cities—Seattle and Bellevue, Washington. Attendees celebrated a decade of milestones—touching hundreds of millions of lives—that were achieved with their support. They also heard about a new project to give children in South Africa a healthy start in life and about PATH’s game-changing plans for the future—from digital health to global innovation hubs.
We are grateful to everyone who attended and helped us raise nearly $850,000 in support of PATH’s lifesaving work.
PATH’s Breakfast for Global Health supports better health for women and children around the world.
Check out highlights from the event:
- Watch With you, a celebration of ten years of achievements thanks to Breakfast for Global Health supporters.
- Watch Make the possible real, a video about our work in South Africa.
- Read a profile of Sophy Mabasa, featured speaker at the Bellevue event, who is giving children in South Africa the best start in life by making mother’s milk available to all infants, even those who are orphaned.
- Read a profile of Gugu Xaba, featured speaker at the Seattle event, about her work to address children’s health and development during their “window of opportunity.”
- View photos from both events.
Become a catalyst for global health
If you’d like to receive information about next year’s Breakfast for Global Health, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Karina Collins at 206.285.3500.
Photos: PATH/Charles Meadow, PATH/Wendy Stone.